This is just too cool not to share – Stan Lee in the 1970s looking back on his career thus far! (And yes, that “won the war” quote is out of context, but it’s still fun!)
Other neat tidbits:
- How Stan got started in comics
- Stan’s rather unique job in World War II
- How to pronounce Sub-Mariner
- How comic book fans were getting older and buying to collect rather than just read (in the ’70s!)
- Stan’s take on Howard the Duck
- College students’ fascination with how Doctor Strange’s magic works
- And more!
Man, it’s cool to get a glimpse into the mind of The Man back in the day. This was too cool not to share.